Light and Mist. Photography workshop in Crimea.
Day 1 Arriving in Moscow. Checking in. Walk the city. Short brief during the dinner to discuss our further itinerary. (//D)
Day 2 Transfer to the airport. Departure for Simferopol. Transfer to our hotel. Day time rest. Sunset shooting.(B/L/D)
Day 3 Sunrise shooting. Day time rest. Sunset shooting.(B/L/D)
Day 4 We checking out our hotel and driving to our next location. Checking in. Evening photography practices. (B/L/D)
Day 5 Sunrise shooting at the top of Demerdzhi. Day time walk at the beautiful beech forest. Sunset shooting at the top of Demerdzhi. (B/L/D)
Day 6 Morning We will spend this day close to Demerdzhi. It is really epic place and we will explore its photography potential whole day. (B/L/D)
Day 7 We checking out and driving to our next location close to Ai-Petri mountain. Checking in. Sunset shooting at the top of Ai-Petri. (B/L/D)
Day 8 Sunrise at the top of Ai-Petri mountain. Day time rest. Jasper beach will be our location for sunset shooting. (B/L/D)
Day 9 One of the most epic location in Crimea is aka Temple of the Sun. We will meet sunrise here. We will drive to Balaklava town. Walk the city. Evening shooting at sea shore. (B/L/D)
Day 10 Is is our spare day in the trip. We will spend it as we want. We can go to our previous location or can go to some excursion. Up to us.
Day 11 Breakfast. Group transfer to the airport of Simferopol. Departure for Moscow. Transfer to hotel. Checking in. Time to rest. Our unforgettable trip and Crimea photography workshop is over. (B/L/D)
Workshop Price Includes
- Pick up at Moscow airport Pickup at specified time, drop off may vary according to group flight times.
- Domestic airfare Moscow-Simferopol-Moscow (economy class, cabin luggage 8kg, luggage 23kg);
- Professional photography and videography guidance by award-winning landscape photographer with vast experience in Russia;
- Double or tween accommodation in Moscow and during the trip in Crimea;
- Meal according to the program.
- All group transfers in Crimea by a comfortable 7 seats van;
Workshop Price Does Not Include
- International airfare to/from Moscow airport;
- Airport pickup and drop off outside of agreed-upon times;
- Visa fee (if applicable);
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tickets, phone calls, etc;
- Travel Insurance;
- Single room supplement (USD600)
- Alcoholic drinks
- extra activities not mentioned in itinerary;
Price $2900 USD
Group limit 7
Your deposit of $1500 USD will hold your place in this workshop. Further final payment of $1400 USD is due by July 17, 2020.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We strongly recommend to get a trip cancellation insurance after booking your trip. If you cancel and workshop is still filled, we will refund full amount you have paid minus $200USD service charge. If you cancel and the workshop doesn't fill you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the workshop.
>180 days before the start date of the workshop: full refund minus $200 service charge
>90 days: 75% refund
>60 days: 50% refund
<60 days: no refund
What to bring
- Digital camera and remote;
- ND filters for clouds and water (6-8 stops);
- Spare battery. As minimum 1 or 2;
- Wide angle lens 14-24/16-35/15-30. Standard lens 24-105/24-70. Memory cards for your drone;
Temperatures in Moscow
Day +15C high to +5C low
Night +10C high to 0C low
Temperatures in Simferopol
Day +25C high to 15C low
Night +20 high to +10C low
Don't be surprised these pictures below were taken in October. Take a couple of warm clothes for yourself. Just in case.
Tour and Workshop Leader
Professional photographer, guide. In addition to photography and travel, Vladimir conducts professional workshops on post-processing in Photoshop and Lightroom editors, panoramic photography, night landscape photography.
Spending a lot of time travelling, he still manages to take part in some contests.
Here are a few of his latest achievements and awards:
- First place, the National Geographic 2017 Contest in "night landscape" section
- First place, the National Geographic 2017 Contest "Planet Summer"
- First place, 35PhotoAwards International Contest in "day landscape" section
- Bronze Medal, PSA Arctic Awards 2016
- Silver Award, Epson International Pano Awards, 2017
- Golden medal, TRIERENBERG SUPER CIRCUIT 2019
SIGN ME UP