Bears and Volcanos
Workshop Price Includes
- Pick up and drop off at Elizovo airport (EVE) Pickup at specified time, drop off may vary according to group flight times.
- Professional photography guidance by 2 award-winning landscape photographers with vast experience in Kamchatka
- Double Accommodation while in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
- Meal according to the program.
- Travels in a, comfortable 6WD track
- Park fees, boat service at Kronotsky reserve
Workshop Price Does Not Include
- International airfare to/from Elizovo airport (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky)
- Airport pickup and dropoff outside of agreed-upon times
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tickets, phone calls, etc;
- Travel Insurance;
- Single room supplement (USD400)
- Alcoholic drinks
Price 4200 USD
Group limit 10 guests maximum
Your deposit of 2000USD will hold your place in this workshop. Further Final payment of 2200USD is due by 3 May, 2020. In case of impossibility of your participation in this tour, we will refund all payments minus the fee for the transfer of money if there is a replacement for your spot.
What to bring
Gear: DSLR camera with tripod and remote shutter release. A wide angle lens. For example, Nikkor 14-24 or Canon 16-35. A middle-zoom lens such as 24-70mm . Telephoto zoom lens 100-400, 150-600, 60-600 are necessary.
Wear: Waterproof and windproof jacket (consider the average temperatures 5-10C),
Waterproof pants .
Professional photographer, guide. In addition to photography and travel, Vladimir conducts professional workshops on post-processing in Photoshop and Lightroom editors, panoramic photography, night landscape photography.
Spending a lot of time travelling, he still manages to take part in some contests.
Here are a few of his latest achievements and awards:
- First place, the National Geographic 2017 Contest in "night landscape" section
- First place, the National Geographic 2017 Contest "Planet Summer"
- First place, 35PhotoAwards International Contest in "day landscape" section
- Bronze Medal, PSA Arctic Awards 2016
- Silver Award, Epson International Pano Awards, 2017
- Golden medal, TRIERENBERG SUPER CIRCUIT 2019
SIGN ME UP